General Terms and Conditions of much. GmbH
Upon cooperation with much. GmbH there are various legal documents. You are welcome to forward these to your legal department as a reference before signing the contract. You are welcome to send us the documents signed or to request documents for online signature via firstname.lastname@example.org. The GTCs automatically become part of the contract with the first order and do not need to be signed separately.
General Terms and Conditions (GTC)
Note: The terms and conditions automatically become part of the contract with the acceptance of the first order
- Version 2.0 valid from 11.08.2022
- German (PDF, binding version): AGB Status August 2022
- English (PDF, non-binding translation): AGB Stand August 2022
- Version 1.0:
- German (PDF, binding version): AGB Status February 2021
Data protection, DPA & TOMs
Note: All customers in ERP implementation need mandatory DPA.
- Data Processing Agreement (DPA) & Technical and Organizational Measures (TOMs):
- German (PDF): DPA & TOMs
- Standard Contractual Clauses for Controllers and Processors in the EU / EEA: PDF
Confidentiality / NDA (before contract signing)
Note: a non-disclosure agreement is usually only necessary before signing a contract, as non-disclosure is more strictly regulated in our GTCs.
- Non-disclosure agreement / NDA
- German (PDF): NDA German
- English (PDF): NDA English